2013. október 23., szerda

The outlaw

It wasn't a gloomy day. It wasn't even a bright day. I won't shoot any clichés to start a story. So, to be fair, it wasn't even a day. It only happened sometime, somewhere. Actually, it doesn't matter where, or when, it just happened, and changed my life. I felt happy. I felt that finally I was the integral part of the world, literally - I got busted. For shoplifting. For a fucking pack of cigarettes. Police was not amazed. They said they let me run if I promise I'd never do it again. But what could I say? I can't make such a promise, and I won't lie. I said that the laws are not made for me, and that's a pity. So I got a punch. To be honest, it was liberating.
The next thing I remember is that I was sitting in a prison cell. Things happen so fucking fast. Never mind. I was sitting there, and missing a cigarette too bad. Then I found a quid on the floor. Some poor fella must have left it there. Actually I haven't really had money in my hands so far. I always stole. I grabbed the coin, and had an unfamiliar feeling. The actually-holding-money-in-your hands feeling. 'Twas freakin' awesome. I started to flip the coin, when I got company.
I was stunned, I've never seen someone like him before. No, do not get distracted, I am not gay. I really mean that I've never seen anyone like him before. He wore dreadlocks, very long, even touching the floor. The end of it reeked of everything he had collected from the ground so far. I wouldn't have been surprised if it had turned out that a bird family lived in a nest built in his curls.
' Tsup? ' I asked.
' Fucking one beer, man, fucking one beer' - he said.
' Too bad' I replied, with a faint smile.
' You know what's the problem' He said, shaking his head ' We're too evident to be spotted out '
' Yes, indeed. So then?'
' Then we must change. We should steal more, and look less extraordinary. I will fucking miss my dreadlocks, but must do it. '
' I'm in. Yeah, I should just throw these chains and torn jeans into the trash. And get some tuxedos.'

So then, that's how I met with my best friend. And, indeed, this is the story how we became politicians.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése